Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anne K Wiskind
Dr. Anne K Wiskind, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. Her specialties include Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery, Gynecology and Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Wiskind is affiliated with Emory University Hospital and Piedmont Atlanta Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Anne K Wiskind has the following 3 specialties
- Female Pelvic Medicine & Reconstructive Surgery
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Anne K Wiskind has the following 11 expertise
- Hot Flashes
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Breast Exam
Dr. Anne K Wiskind has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anne K Wiskind is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 12
I recently had surgery with Dr. Anne Wiskind and I just wanted to say I wish I had gone to her sooner. I had been suffering with a prolapsed bladder and rectum for over a year and definately did my research before selecting a surgeon. She was highly recommended by my gynecologist group as well as other physicians with whom I confer. I am a pharmacist myself and I know that there are questionable physicians that practice. My surgery was quite extensive and she literally has given me my life back. I cannot thank her and Piedmont Hospiital enough for the kind, caring and excellent treatment that I recived during my surgery and during my recovery. If you are in need of urological and gynecological surgery you need not look any further. Thank you again Dr. Wiskind.
My surgery with Dr Wiskind did not work and I had to wait 3 months and go to another Dr and do the same surgery over again. The sling procedure cannot be done while you are under a general anesthetic it can't be tested. She did not pull it tight enough and it made my problem much worse. It was a terrible experience and she has absolutely no bedside manner. Do your homework before you go here.
Dr. Wiskind is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMorehouse School Of Medicine, 720 Westview Dr SW, Atlanta, GA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anne K Wiskind in this video.
Dr. Anne K Wiskind is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.