Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anneke K Arellano MD
Dr. Anneke K Arellano, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Collins, CO. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Anneke K Arellano has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anneke K Arellano has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Anneke K Arellano is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
She was pretty good
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anneke K Arellano - Posted on February 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anneke K Arellano - Posted on April 14th, 2014
I was not happy about my visit with Dr Arellano. She seemed to be in a hurry, and just wanted to fly through the appointment. She did not listen to my health concerns. I specifically told her I was not interested in being prescribed hormones for birth control and her answer was "what are you so afraid of, just pick one," so I ended up leaving with a prescription that I did not want. When I wanted to ask a question about another health concern, she said "that's a medical question, and this is a wellness exam, you'll have to make another appointment for that." Seriously? I wouldn't recommend her.
20 Years Experience
Creighton University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Anneke K Arellano Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
Locations & DirectionsUNIVERSITY OF COLORADO HEALTH, 2121 E Harmony Rd Unit 230, Fort Collins, CO
Dr. Anneke K Arellano is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fort Collins, CO.