Dr. Anneli C Fogelberg Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Anneli C Fogelberg?

Highly Recommend

Dr. Fogelberg is a terrific physician. She has a pleasant manner and is thorough and helpful in her treatment. Highly recommend

Because I had been seen by another doctor(who I hadn't cared for and so was trying to switch)!she would not even see me!

Absolutely useless visit

I went to see Dr. Fogelberg recently. It was the biggest waste of an office co-pay I have ever experienced. While she was pleasant enough, she did not help me in the least. She told me that she couldn't identify what was causing my skin condition, and said that 3/4 of the time dermatologists couldn't really tell what the cause of any particular skin condition was with certainty (then, um, why are there even dermatologists if this is true?). She said that it would run its course and although it wasn't pretty, I shouldn't worry about it because it wasn't dangerous. I felt that she didn't even try to help my situation at all. Just because it wasn't something dangerous or easy to diagnose shouldn't make it any less important. I don't know if all dermatologists are like this (I certainly hope not), but I was quite dissatisfied with my visit and would not recommend this particular physician.

its not a doctors place that crumay

i regret going to crumay parnes assc....