Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annemarie L Utz has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Annemarie L Utz has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Annemarie L Utz has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Annemarie L Utz is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Utz is an excellent physician. She is highly competent, thorough and communicates clearly. Despite the fast-paced environment of an emergency room, she still makes time to listen to her patients. Though this undoubtedly assists her in effectively treating patients' maladies, it also shows a welcome level of compassion and empathy for people who often present in their most shaken and vulnerable states. Besides her smarts and excellent bed side manner, Dr. Utz manages her ER team with the utmost professionalism and respect. If you find yourself in the ER with Dr. Utz at the helm, please take solace in knowing that your care will be top notch under any set of criteria.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Weill Cornell Medical College
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMary Washington Hospital, 1001 Sam Perry Blvd, Fredericksburg, VA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Annemarie L Utz in this video.
Dr. Annemarie L Utz is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fredericksburg, VA.