Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop has the following 11 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 5
Love Dr. Sontrop
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop - Posted on July 27th, 2016
23 Years Experience
University of Utrecht Medical School
Graduated in 1995
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
- Premera VA Mason Med Center: Personal Care
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
More about Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop
A native of the Netherlands, Dr. Sontrop attended medical school in Utrecht, Netherlands. She practiced there as staff physician in a public health setting and in the internal medicine/ cardiology fields before completing her residency in family medicine at the University of Washington Family Medicine Residency Program. Dr. Sontrop was voted "Top Doctors" in Seattle Metropolitan Magazine. Nearly 4,000 physicians, nurses and physician assistants in King, Kitsap and Snohomish counties nominated colleagues they would choose to treat themselves and their loved ones.
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop, MD - Family Medicine in Seattle, WA, in this video.
Dr. Annemiek M Sontrop is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.