Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annette L Andrews has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 37
I find Dr. Andrews kind and professional. She keeps medical records up to date and is familiar with my general as well as specific current situations. The fact that the records are all stored on computer allows her to check on tests and results and when she comes into the visit, she has always been prepared. If the tests have indicated a problem, then the staff calls and either changes the meds per her direction, or a new visit is set up. She spends ample time with me and the staff is courteous and has always maintained a professional atmosphere. They have always filled my prescriptions on time, especially when I try to be considerate enough to give them two days to fill them. I have told some of my friends that if they are considering a new physician that she is worth getting to know.
I'm disabled.the person in charge of my appointments...or the person who was in charge of my appointments lied and said that she rescheduled one of my appt...doctor andrews then banned me from her practice..after 8 years..then has refused to even speak to me sence.even when she knows i was lied to about the missed appt..Dr Andrews cares only about money ... .I sat in her waiting room for two hours one time waiting to get refills....
Dr gave prescription not enough medicine. when office contacted for over three months still no prescription. Insisted on appointment to get the prescription and she cancelled on me three days before appointment and did not schedule another appointment. In pain and still no medicine. Do not know why she did this to me and possible never will, but she wins whatever she was trying to do because I have no medicine and need to find another doctor immediately.
32 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Akron General Medical Center
Dr. Annette L Andrews accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Health Network Option Open Access
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Aultcare HMO
- Aultcare PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Buckeye Ambetter Balanced
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- SummaCare Connect Fully Insured
- SummaCare Select Fully Insured
The Health Plan of Upper OH
- Health Plan of Upper Ohio PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTotal Lifetime Care Medical, 1 Memory Ln Ste 200, Garrettsville, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Annette L Andrews in this video.
Dr. Annette L Andrews is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Garrettsville, OH.