Dr. Annette Borger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annette Borger?

Posted on December 15th, 2013

Dr. Borger is one if the most caring and informed physicians that I have encountered!

The Best Doctor You Could Ask For!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Dr. Borger is by far the best Physician you could ask for.. Me and my family have been going to her for years and I never once had a complaint. She will spend as much time as needed to help you!! She is fantastic with my girls, they lover her... I've never seen a doctor as loving, caring, and friendly as Dr. Borger.. I also want to say Mary & Rochelle are both amazing people too.. They all care about their patients!!

Dr. Borger is Excellent

Posted on August 20th, 2012

I had some tough decisions to make about vaccinating my baby girl. I was fearful of her (my daughter) being hurt by a vaccination due to the overload of information (and misinformation) on this highly controversial topic that truly hits home for us. Dr. Borger took the time to explain the pros and cons in a down to earth fashion rarely experienced (by myself) in the medical industry. We agreed to a delayed schedule of vaccinations for my daughter. Now she could process the vaccinations (within her body) 1 or 2 at a time opposed to getting all of her shots in during one visit. This definitely made it easier on me making the choice to vaccinate and more importantly my daughter who would not have her little system overloaded by excessive amounts of serums. Thank you Dr. Borger You go above and beyond for your little patients and are a shining example of a pediatrician.

Posted on April 26th, 2010

Dr. Borger is committed to her patients and truly cares about their quality of care.

Posted on February 24th, 2009