Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annette M Fischer has the following 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Fisher's entire demeanor was condescending from the start. I was very clear and concise in explaining my concerns and she made me feel ridiculous for my worries (and not in such a way that put me at ease). I found myself repeating my descriptions of my ailments over and over again because she wasn't listening to me the first time. I felt as though she had written me off from the get-go. Her mannerisms and body language only added to what I felt was a complete lack of credibility. She hardly made and eye contact and when I asked her a question she just shrugged her shoulders-dumbfounded. I left feeling more uneasy than when I had initially walked in, wondering, how on Earth this woman has a job.
27 Years Experience
Johns Hopkins University
Graduated in 1991
Dr. Annette M Fischer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1935 Medical District Dr, Dallas, TX
Dr. Annette M Fischer is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Dallas, TX.