Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annette F Mayes has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Annette F Mayes has the following 17 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Annette F Mayes has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Annette F Mayes is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 30
This doctor and her staff are not only completely incompetent, but the entire practice is nothing but a joke from top to bottom. During our very first visit to her office, after over an hour and a half wait, in walks an older woman with a white Dr coat on, with the writing "Dr Mayes Office" on it. She never formally introduced herself so we assumed this was the Dr. After a few visits of seeing this "doctor" we then find out that this is NOT a doctor, she is the nurse practitioner. After refusing to pay, then all of a sudden Dr Mayes is nice enough to grace us with her presence. I asked her why I am paying 300 a visit (no insurance) for my girlfriend who is pregnant, to see a "nurse". She of course had nothing but a run around story. She refused to refund us any of our money, and out of all the appts there, we only saw her when we refused to pay. This doctor is a joke and so is her entire staff which is consists of mostly idiots. After seeing another doctor, the other doctor immediately found out my girlfriend is diabetic and is a high risk pregnancy. Dr Mayes missed everything, didnt bother to send us for any testing, she did nothing for us! Maybe if she bothered to show up at one of the appts, instead of sending in her "nurse" to handle her work, this would of been found out months ago. How these people are even employed is beyond anything I can imagine. And how this doctor is even allowed to practice medicane in any state, is beyond me. Do yourself a favor and PLEASE do not go see this fraud!! You will definitely regret it later.
I only saw Dr. Mayes on my first visit with my pregnancy. She didn't even deliver my baby, her I believe mid-wife did. The only reason I continued there was the wonderful nurse practitioner I saw. She was absolutley amazing. I always went first thing in the morning, so the wait was never very long. But I wish I had more of an experience with Dr. Mayes instead of her other staff.
Horrible experience, every visit was a waiting period of 30 to 50 minutes to get you in a room. You are lucky if you see her on the visits, every visit is only 3 to 5 minutes. I had my baby by c-section and after the surgery I never saw her again until the next week after my surgery in the hospital she never went to check on my some other Dr. was there. They should investigate her because some visits I never saw her but they charge my insurance and the c-sections she scheduled to many because is more money insurance have to paid. HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE....
Dr. Mayes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
28 Years Experience
University Of California Davis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
University Of Texas Health Science Center
Dr. Annette F Mayes accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Value Network HMO NV Only
- Anthem HMO Nevada
- Anthem NV Choice PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway PPO
- Anthem NV Pathway X HMO Ind Direct Access
- Anthem PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Nevada PPO
Health Plan of Nevada
- Health Plan of NV HMO My HPN MIPLAN Bien Southern NV
- Health Plan of NV HMO Southern NV
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
One Health Network
- One Health Network
Prominence Health Plan
- Prominence S NV - Universal Health Network PPO Employer
- Prominence Southern Nevada - HMO Employer Sponsored
- Sierra Health Southern Nevada PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsLas Vegas All Womens Care, 700 Shadow Ln Ste 165, Las Vegas, NV
Dr. Annette F Mayes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Las Vegas, NV.