Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annette M Miles has the following 2 specialties
- Maternal & Fetal Medicine
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 7
Not primary doctor, but referred to her... Needless to say, I hated her visits! This isn't my first m-fetal specialist either. I loved theses appointments bc I got detailed check ups. She was always very unpleasant, never spoke when entering the room, never had anything to say besides "everything seems well, we'll see you again in 4 weeks"! I hated her, always stuck up and walking around with her nose in the air and tuned up! What's the deal lady? And she acts like she's afraid to touch you during ultrasounds...
Dr. Myles failed to see any of the five congenital heart defects my child had, putting his life in great danger. It is a miracle he survived at birth due to this, but his life would not have been in such danger with an earlier diagnosis. BTW it is almost impossible to miss 5 heart defects. Ask any doctor. This is important. I feel so bad for the moms and children who will see this doctor.
My experience with Dr. Miles far exceeded my expectations. Dr. Miles is a young professional who is highly educated in her field. She is consistent, efficient, honest, and direct! She went beyond what a "typical" doctor would have done and step into the role of Humanitarian/Confidant. I am proud to be just one of the few patients she has assisted and made such a positive impact upon. I have one HANDSOME son and a set of wonderful twins on the way to THANK her for!
25 Years Experience
Case Western Reserve University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Annette M Miles accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsKaiser Foundation Health Plan Of Georgia Inc, 1745 Peachtree St NE Ste U, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Annette M Miles is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.