Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annette O Revak
Dr. Annette O Revak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ, with another office in Tucson, AZ. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Revak is affiliated with St Josephs Hospital And Medical Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Tucson Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Annette O Revak has 2 locations
3390 N Campbell Ave Ste 110
Tucson, AZ 85719
6200 N La Cholla Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85741
Book Online Now
Dr. Annette O Revak has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Annette O Revak has the following 1 expertise
Dr. Annette O Revak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Poor bedside manner.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Annette O Revak - Posted on August 9th, 2018
Assumed a difficult patient due to weight and did not follow through with procedure. Another Dr. was called in to take my case. St. Joseph's hospital. I was in the hospital at 11am. Procedure pushed back until 6:30 pm. Gave me to the on call Dr. and he had no problem at all. Anticipated the procedure all day.
Dr. Revak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
17 Years Experience
University Of Texas Medical School At Houston
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Annette O Revak Accepts the Following Insurance
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
More about Dr. Annette O Revak
Carondelet believes the relationship you build with your physician or specialist is a defining factor in your long-term health and wellness. We have some of this region's most dedicated and compassionate physicians available as our partners to care for you and your family.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annette O Revak is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.