Dr. Annette C Toledano Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Annette C Toledano?

Dr. Toledano is Amazing

Dr. Toledano is extremely caring and professional. She gives good advice and truly cares about her patients.

migraines

understands and treats migraine symtoms

Doctor Toledano helped me get my diabetes under control, took the time to explain everything. I felt very comfortable in the office, it had a great atmosphere. Doctor Toledano is very trustworthy I know I can trust her care of my medical needs. I would recommend her to anyone

very caring doctor

I recommend Dr. Toledano to all my friends and family because she is the best doctor I found after being in so many different ones. Her therapy sessions helped me so much with my lower back pain and stress related pain.I just want to say thank you, doctor.

I would recommend her to my friends.

She has been my doctor for over 20 years. Dr. Toledano is very caring and she takes the time to listen to all your problems. Her staff is very kind, they make you feel so comfortable. You can make same day appointments.

Wonderful

I have always really cared about the way my DR takes care of me,..But until DR Toledano treated my shoulder pain for over 10 years and now I have none..Her methods work,. I just have to say, Thank You Dr Toledano,. For makeing me feel good again,..& Judy for always Careing..