- Banner University Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annie L Francois has 3 locations
Dr. Annie L Francois has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Annie L Francois has the following 14 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Replacement
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2016, 2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2008
Dr. Annie L Francois Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson , AZ 85724
- 1501 N Campbell Ave Tucson , AZ (520) 621-2211
- 4539 E Fort Lowell Rd Tucson , AZ 85712
More about Dr. Annie L Francois
Dr. Francois graduated from the Loma Linda University School of Medicine in 2008. She works in Tucson, AZ and 2 other locations and specializes in Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Francois is affiliated with Banner University Medical Center.