Dr. Annie T Luy Is this you?

10 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Annie T Luy?

Service Quality

Dr. Annie Luy was on the ARKids Pediatrician list in my children's region, and I called and found out that her office was accepting new patients. I called and scheduled an appointment for both of my sons "Well Child Check-ups" which is required prior to pre-k and kindergarten registration. On the day of their appointment we arrived early in order to fill out the new patient information packets, and we were called within 5 minutes. The receptionist was very polite, followed by the nurse that recorded their weight, height, temperature, hearing, blood pressure, and respiratory. My children were both comfortable with her and enjoyed letting we make her observations about them. Afterwards she walked us to a more individual patient waiting room to wait for Dr. Annie Luy to see us shortly. We waited roughly 5 minutes at the most and she entered the room and introduced herself and asked the boys some questions about their everyday routines and some questions about what they know how to do independently on a day to day basis. Then she talked to me for about 10 minutes, then complemented me about the great job I am doing raising 2 boys that are 1 year and 23 days apart. She felt im doimg an adequate job raising them and my making sure their hygiene, healthy diet, oral hygiene, and general health was excellent considering I'm only 23 years old. During all that she managed to complete both boys checkup/physical packets, she then told me it was nice meeting us and she hoped they enjoy their first day of school and good luck! My personal outlook on this doctors office was perfectly scored 100 of 100. We scheduled their next routine children's checkup and left with smiles on all of our faces and completed "Well Child Checkup" packets ready to be turned into the pre-k and kindergarten. I am thankful I found this doctor as quick and simple as I did, and I'm happy with this facility's services!