Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Annie M Riley-Bussey has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 2 of 2
My review is honest and makes my heart heavy. A couple of weeks ago I was seen by my primary care physician for the first time, Dr. Annie Riley-Bussey. She was in the room all of 5 minutes- actually threw her hands up in the air and said I was "all over the place" (after barely even hearing what was going on with me) and that she was writing me a referral to see someone else. THIS IS WHY people don't go to get help. This SHOULD NOT HAPPEN EVER- no person deserves to be HUMILIATED and belittled the way that I was. Needless to say, I am filing a complaint and changing my PCM. I truly hope no one else ever has to go through something like this- if it weren't for my husband, family and friends love and support I wouldn't go forward with getting any sort of treatment because of this incident. I understand she may not specialize in every field of care, but at least have the decency to comfort and listen to the issues I have instead of pushing me aside to be somebody else's problem. I am truly mortified by my experience.
28 Years Experience
Meharry Medical College
Graduated in 1990
Providence Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Annie M Riley-Bussey accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsWomack Army Medical Center, 2817 Reilly Rd, Fort Bragg, NC
Dr. Annie M Riley-Bussey is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Bragg, NC.