Dr. Annisa L Jamil Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Annisa L Jamil?

Long Wait Times

When she was at her Madison Street location I was seen within an hour. I saw her for 6-7 years at this location. I've seen her at least 6 times at the Polyclinic and every single time I've had to wait 1.5 to 2 hours to see her. She's a good doctor. Just needs to be more respectful of her customers time.

Competent

I liked this dr. And liked the staff..I was treated with respect and dignity..Dr. Jamil knows her field and the tests were administered by people who have been in the field for some time...I did not care one whit that I had to wait...better waiting that to be rushed out of there..I'm considering SLT treatment and would like Dr. jJamil to do the surgery..a happy experience...thank you ..hope to have follow up visits

Very professional and knowledgeable.

Dr Jamal saved my eyes

Dr Jamal discoved mechanical source of my glaucoma that the previous optometrist missed and was trying unsucessfully with meds only. I found Dr Jama on my own and needed a laser tx which immediately dropped my eye pressure by 50%.

This was my first appt. at Dr. Jamil's office. Staff was friendly, courteous and professional. Treated me as individual and with respect. Dr Jamil ordered tests, which were performed on site. Explained results, treatment needed and treated me with care and respect.I have rated my first experience, will add notes after follow up appt in 30 days.