Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Annmarie M Jurczak
Dr. Annmarie M Jurczak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Greenwich, RI, with another office in Providence, RI. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Jurczak is affiliated with Memorial Hospital of Rhode Island. Dr. Jurczak has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Annmarie M Jurczak has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Hot Flashes
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Ive been a patient of Dr.Jurczak for a little over 6 years now and I wouldnt want any other doctor. She delivered my first born son (vaginal) and is now goingto deliver my second son (c section) She makes me feel like we are an equal i feel very comfortable speaking to here about what ever it is that is going on and she is always ontop of everything especially my history with depression. I strongly recommened Dr.Jurczak she is great and being a Mommy herself makes it that much easier to connect with her.
I disagree with the previous post. Dr. Jurczak is amazing. At first she did seem cold and stand offish when I first started going to see her for my appointments. As time progressed she has gotten to know me as a patient and has opened up immensely. Dr. Jurczak will give you as much information as you ask for. Come with your questions and concerns prepared ahead of time. She will put as much into the doctor/patient relationship as you will. She is very professional, caring, and takes time to listen to my concerns. Once I had an emergency medical situation in which she made time out of her crazy schedule to make sure I was 100% taken care of. Most importantly, I trust and respect her opinion as my physician, which is what matters the most. I highly recommend her to all my friends.
Treated me as though I was not in the room, instead she talked to my husband. No bedside manor, very cold. Would not listen to my concerns and history; I left crying and felt even worse than I was feeling before I walked in. She had my records and charts and acted as though she did not know what was going on. I waited 30 minutes. When she walked in the room her first words was "What can we do for you today." It was my first and last appointment with her.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2010, 2012, 2014, 2011, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Jurczak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Dr. Annmarie M Jurczak accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Annmarie M Jurczak is similar to the following 0 Doctors near East Greenwich, RI.