Dr. Annmarie C Mcdonald Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Annmarie C Mcdonald?

Excellence

I found Dr. McDonald to be a excellent doctor. The only time I have ever experienced doctors of her caliber is when I worked for doctors in Manhattan, New York. She is very professional, efficient, kind and thoughtful. She showed great expertise and patience dealing with me who can't stand pain of any type. Her office is a well organized and very easy on the eyes. Thanks to her I can maintain my health and no longer go lengthly amounts of time without medical care. I told her I loved her and she smiled. She has no idea if I had not found her I would not be going to the doctor because I cannot afford the specialist I worked for and have horror stories of the majority of doctors that have treated me in my sixty years to the point where I had just stopped going to the doctor. Thank you Dr. McDonald you are a gift to me from GOD!

Check Up

Very Attentive knowledgeable and thorough

Great Doctor!!

Extremely unprofessional service

I only gave them 1 star because that is the lowest rating option. I had severe lower abdomen pain and was crying of pain. Called her rockaway blvd office to see if I can see her and they asked me to go at 11. I go a little before 11 and find an office packed with patients. I asked the girl who gave me the appointment if I can go immediately and she says no. I tell her I am in so much pain. She says she would ask the doctor but ignores my request. A few minutes later I check if she asked the doc and she picks up the phone and asks her. The doc says no. The doc asks if I came early, the receptionist says no and there is people who came earlier and hangs up the phone. I ask the girl how much time I have to wait , she says I have 5 patients before me. I ask why did you ask me to come now then...she tries to make up an excuse that she tried to find a slot on me on their busy schedule. She sees me in pain and tears and asks if U can go home and come back an hour later!!! That was the most provocative statement. Extremely unprofessional. I had to leave and rushed to urgent md where they suspected it was my appendix. I went to the hospital and had a surgery that same night. I am switching to a more professional doc.

Dr. Annmarie C Mcdonald is similar to the following 3 Doctors near South Ozone Park, NY.