Dr. Anoop Goyal Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Anoop Goyal?

BEWARE

Posted on February 18th, 2017

I wouldn't go back to him if he were the last gastroenterologist on the planet!

Worst doctor ever

Posted on February 4th, 2017

Had an emergency colonoscopy this doctor never examined me, during the procedure I woke up screaming, did he put me out again, no he told me to hold on a little longer , never came to see me to tell me what he found, was asked to call my family member told the nurse he did and he didn't . My entire body spine area and hips are black from being held down during the procedure. The worst expierencr of my life and I still have the pain, have to see another doctor asap because they found blood in my stool and he overlooked it.

Horrible

Posted on October 26th, 2016

Had a 4:30 appt yesterday. At 5:30 there were still 2 people ahead of us. Nurse was very rude! Office is dumpy. Office staff was offended when we thought they should apologize for doctor running late. We ended up leaving and will never return. Wish I could give no stars for overall rating.

Posted on July 5th, 2016

Front desk staff is very discourteous and does not listen. I was told to follow up from hospital within 5-7 business days from an emergency procedure and was told I would have to wait over a month. I told staff to have dr. call me himself and then my appointment was made within a reasonable amount of time.

Posted on May 31st, 2016

great

Posted on March 24th, 2015

He's arrogant. Told me my condition after i asked his what it was he told me to go on google and read about it.

To busy to talk to you

Posted on February 17th, 2015

I called and the lady who answered the phone was to busy to talk to me and asked me to leave my number so she could call me in afternoon to make an appointment, I said NO THANX , They are plenty other Gastro doctors that have way better reviews than Dr. Goyal and perhaps time to talk to you beside appointment schedule. If he is to busy to make an appointment I can imagine how busy he must be to exam en you or talk to You. I SAY NO THANK YOU !

patient

Posted on October 4th, 2013

horrible experience and they try and get everything from you, they are terrible terrible people and have no heart to help

Dr Goyle

Posted on September 14th, 2013

I found Dr. anoop Goyle was very helpfull with both of my digestive problems. He spent enough time with me, listened to what I had to say and ordered the correct tests to diagnose and treat my problems. I feel He is a fine docttor and has helped me become heather. His staff has always been friendly and courteous to me. I would highly recomend him.

get mia back

Posted on March 13th, 2012

this office had a girl up front about three years now her name was mia and omg now that she is gone. I will never go back I know she wasnt the doctor but at least she could make you feel like a human being now we are just numbers he should be closed down for real or go by american time not india time... You do know you are in the usa now right dr. goyal...

Posted on October 19th, 2011

This office has always been bad for waiting time but at one time they had a great gal up front that made the stay a little better about two years ago she was a large lady but she was funny and made you feel at home but now that she is gone and i had to go in to see him for a problem i felt like walking out only if that women was back there I think her name was mya or something like that at least she knew how to smile and made you feel at ease... not anymore there.... I hate it there will be find another md even though i think he is goood he not that goood

Posted on October 28th, 2010

POSSIBLY THE ABSOLUTE WORST DOCTOR I HAVE HAD THE MISFORTUNE TO HAVE EVER HAD - AND MY HEALTH IS PAYING DEARLY FOR IT