Dr. Anoop K Reddy Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anoop K Reddy?

Great Service

Excellent Listener

Makes you feel comfortable. Gets you what you need.

Dr. Reddy was excellent. Martin S

Very Happy on my first visit

I was unsure due to reviews however I found his office staff to be very nice professional, helpful, friendly. Dr. Reddy was professional, through, run the proper testing ask questions listened to me. He was very direct but I appreciate that quality any person I deal with. My First visit was extremely positive.

Unqualified

He wrote on a form that I was a poor historian because I couldn't tell him what happened during my seizures. If he knew anything about seizures, he would know that the person having one is basically unconscious. This just proved that he doesn't know what he is doing.

WORST DOCTOR EVER

THIS DOCTOR HAS THE POOREST BED SIDE MANNER WE HAVE EVER ENCOUNTERED. ELDERLY PARENT IN INTENSE PAIN. FIRST VISIT HE LISTENED FOR A FEW MINUTES AND GAVE INFORMATION TO READ. 2ND VISIT PARENT STILL IN PAIN NOT REALLY INTERESTED IN HEARING HER COMPLETE STORY VERY INCONSIDERATE AND RUDE. DON'T TAKE YOUR ELDERLY FAMILY MEMBERS TO THIS DOCTOR. WAITED IN THE OFFICE FOR ABOUT AN HOUR BEFORE SEEING THE DOCTOR.

This man definitely educated outside USA. He has no intelligence and even worse manners. He should be reported to the state

This doctor has no compassion for the patient. This accident happened at work and he did not even want to listen to me. He is totally inept and extremely rude. He should or be able to practice medicine. I was unconscious for over 10 minutes due electricution and fell from a twelve foot height, but he did want to know about what happened but had the gall to tell me that none of my symptoms were due to accident. He ordered an EEG test cause in his words was giving me the benefit of a doubt. I can't even talk properly anymore and feel fatigued and have an issue breathing, but in his words my symptoms were suggestive. This man enjoys adding insult to injury.

Terrible bedside manner VERY rude doctor and staff

Worst neurologist office ever! Office staff unhelpful and rude. Indian woman answering phones has poor English, couldn't understand her. Dr. Ready is just plan mean and uncaring. Never met such a rude man

Inconsiderate office staff and Doctor

I was referred to Dr. Reddy's office for a nerve test in my foot. When I got there one of the office staff told me to remove my pants and lie face up on the table in my underwear. I asked for a gown or sheet to cover myself with as it would be embarrassing to lay there in my underwear in front of a male doctor that I have never met. I was told they didn't not have a sheet or gown but I could use a piece of paper. I said that wasn't inappropriate. The doctor refused to come talk to me so I left. I was humiliated and embarrassed.

New, and now returning patient.

I was beyond impressed with my experience at this doctor’s office. Dr. Reddy and his staff were very accommodating & knowledgeable of all the questions I needed answered.