Anoushiravan Ehya Is this you?

3.0

Posted on May 26th, 2014

Dr Ehya is a very compassionate dr. I went to other Drs before for a pain in my shoulder, and all they did, was to try to get me have surgery. I wasn't comfortable with how they tried to push me into it and was referred to de Ehya by my friend who had a good experience. He listened to me carefully and after ordering some tests, he have me the option of non invasive treatment and physical therapy. He said he doesn't recommend surgery at this time. Now my shoulder feels much better and less pain.

Disappointed to say the least

Posted on March 16th, 2012

Where do I start? Besides the dreadful wait of over 1.5 hours, on more than one occasion mind you, the worst part about visiting Dr. A. Ehya is he didn't listen to a word I say. He obviously didn't want to hear about my continued back pain and other complications. Instead he sends me back and forth to other specialists, and then ignores their opinions. I question the depth of his knowledge? He had trouble articulating those reports in a coherent manner, and talks to his hand held recorder more than to me every time.He has not helped me one bit. Changed doctors after 5 visits. Not recommended.

Posted on December 1st, 2011

In my opinion Dr. Anoush Ehya is NOT looking out for his patients best interest. He is obsessed with putting you under the knife, and is dismissive if you voice your concerns or have other issues such as chronic pain. His whole demeanor changed as soon as it became clear I was not an easy buck. By that I mean he was reluctant or incapable to do even the most basic of examination protocol. Namely listening to my symptoms, let alone do actual tests of range and motion. NOT recommended by this patient. Use caution, I should of.

Posted on November 3rd, 2016