Dr. Anoushirvan Sarraf Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anoushirvan Sarraf?

Posted on March 6th, 2014

He is one of the best , knowledgeable and honest Dr. that i know

Happy Patient

Posted on November 21st, 2012

My first visit to Dr.Sarraf was to have spider viens lasered from my face and nose following a bad infection on the skin which was the result of a fractured tooth root. The infection caused a skin eruption on my face and nose. After having oral surgery to remove the infected tooth root I saw a dermatologist who treated the skin problem. After the infection had cleared I had a series of spider veins on my face and nose. The dermatologist advised that I need to have the viens lasered. Dr. Sarraf explained the procedure to me and during the procedure continued to counsel me to ensure that I was not in pain. My face was red for a couple of days and my veins were gone and the skin was smooth and fresh looking. I was so impressed with Dr. Sarraf's kind manner and professionalism that I consulted with him when I was ready for SmartLipo of my belly. I had consulted with three of other doctors in McLean. I found Dr. Sarraf to be most willing to spend time talking with me, thoroughly explaining the procedure, recovery procedure and results expected. Dr. Sarraf performed the smartlipo procedure himself. Lasering my upper and lowere abdomen and side flanks. The procedure was nearly painless and recovery immediate. I spent the day shopping the next day. I am amazed and thrilled by the results of the smartlipo. I feel much more confident in my appearance and plan to consult Dr. Sarraf for future skin rejuvenation.

Liposuction

Posted on March 1st, 2012

I had a smart lipo performed by Dr Sarraf one month ago and I am very pleased with the result. It's only been a month and I can already see results on my abdomen. The procedure was not too painful and he took his time lasering the fat. The staff was very caring and made me feel very comfortable. I already made an appointment for my arms and thighs. Thank you Dr. Sarraf.

Excellent Cosmetic Physician

Posted on January 22nd, 2012

Attentive, professional, caring, reasonable price

Posted on January 6th, 2012

Dr. Sarraf has a side practice where they do laser treatments. I went there because I wanted to remove some fine hair I had on the sides of my face (sideburns). They told me I could have the treatment without a problem. I had about 4-5 treatments and after about one month my family noticed that I was starting to grow hair on the areas where I had the laser. I now have sideburns that I did not have before; I went to a dermatologist and was told that sometimes when they don't do use the laser right it actually stimulates hair growth. I feel horrible! I have called them and request that they at least refund what I paid; the woman that talked to me told me "go get an attorney." Of course that was not the way they talked to me when I first saw them. I don't have a hormonal imbalance and I am a healthy person. Virginia only requires the presence of an MD in the office where the laser treatments are being done; and so this people use Dr. Sarraf as their MD but Dr. Sarraf is only a family doctor not a dermatologist or anything related to skin problems. They need to shut down.

IT Specialist

Posted on February 21st, 2011

I've been to Dr Sarraf for lipo. He is very fishy with his prices. they seem to vary from patient to patient. His staff cannot quote prices.

Posted on September 26th, 2014