Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anshul V Gambhir MD
Dr. Anshul V Gambhir has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Anshul V Gambhir has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 10
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anshul V Gambhir - Posted on January 14th, 2019
He’s not a skilled injector
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anshul V Gambhir - Posted on December 22nd, 2018
I went to him for years and he always insisted on putting more than I needed and would try to upsell me. I would leave feeling uglier than when I went in. The filler injected looked off but I didn’t realize until I saw a board certified cosmetic surgeon who does my filler perfectly now. Now I look natural and now I see how a good doctor behaves. He might be friendly and have a nice office but he’s only a family doctor and is more interested in making money. Learn from my mistake.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anshul V Gambhir - Posted on August 26th, 2017
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anshul V Gambhir - Posted on February 19th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anshul V Gambhir - Posted on April 5th, 2015
I was very disappointed after getting juvaderm injected at the edges of my mouth th reduce the lines. It had no effect there but looked like 2 slight bulges below the area injected. I went back and he said I need juvaderm volume in my cheeks. If that is true why do an ineffective injection in the first place.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2018, 2017, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2017, 2018, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
21 Years Experience
Temple University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
University Of Pennsylvania Health System
Dr. Anshul V Gambhir Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Locations & DirectionsCOUTURE LASER & SKIN, 668 W Lincoln Hwy, Exton, PA
Dr. Anshul V Gambhir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.