Have you seen Dr. Anshul V Gambhir?

Excellent results

I have been visiting Dr. Gambhir for over 10 years. His advice has always been honest and the results have been exactly to my taste. I have been very happy with the practice and doctor.

He’s not a skilled injector

I went to him for years and he always insisted on putting more than I needed and would try to upsell me. I would leave feeling uglier than when I went in. The filler injected looked off but I didn’t realize until I saw a board certified cosmetic surgeon who does my filler perfectly now. Now I look natural and now I see how a good doctor behaves. He might be friendly and have a nice office but he’s only a family doctor and is more interested in making money. Learn from my mistake.

Juvederm injection

It was the first time I got my lips done and it was just as I expected! I did it in king of Prussia and I'm more than happy with the result. I want to say a big thank you to all the staff for being so courteous and patient with me !

Dr. Gambhir is amazing and had a great experience with services rendered! Will be referring friends and family to her practice.

Disappointed

I was very disappointed after getting juvaderm injected at the edges of my mouth th reduce the lines. It had no effect there but looked like 2 slight bulges below the area injected. I went back and he said I need juvaderm volume in my cheeks. If that is true why do an ineffective injection in the first place.

PLEASE READ before you see this doctor. I could go on for a few pages about how traumatizing my experience here was. To start I have to say I wish I had done my homework before my visit. Dr. Gambhir is not a cosmetic surgeon or even a dermatologist, he is a family Dr. I guess he saw a chance for a more lucrative business when he decided to change specialties without the appropriate training or board cert. I went to the office unsure of what I wanted to do to improve my skin other than I wanted some fullness. Dr. Gambhir suggested Botox and fillers. I took his advice. Over then next few days the results were horrendous. I returned to see what he could do. His demeanor had completely changed from friendly and helpful to cold and rude. I was crying. With the sudden change in the way he treated me I was too afraid to let him do anything else, so I left and thought more on it. I was so disappointed in my experience I wrote them an email only to discover that they blocked contact with me via email. Something about this tells me this is not his first botched patient experience. I can't believe they care so little about patient welfare when something goes wrong. For your own safety please go elsewhere. There is a reason they have constant Groupon deals running.

fabulous at fifty

Lovely doctor and staff. I have visited with them for the last two years. Hands down the best Botox I have ever received. Staff is friendly. Offices are very pleasant.

Professional Experience

Have had Botox injected and some laser procedures done for the last 1-2 years. I have always enjoyed his kind touch and have had great results. I have referred my sister there as well.

great

Had a few wonderful visits

amazing!

I have been extremely happy wiTh my results and my expierence with him. The staff is great and the office is quite an lovely! He is a wonderful doctor! I strongly reccomend him:)

Dr. Anshul V Gambhir is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Exton, PA.