Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Ansuya S Kumar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 12
I had been visiting Dr. Kumar for many years, but recently was very disappointed in her seeming lack of interest in diagnosing me correctly. I went back a second time and the same medicine that was given to me and did not work before was prescribed again.I felt very rushed when she was in the room with me and was not satisfied with the diagnosis after a 2nd doctor's visit. Will be finding a new doctor for next visit.
25 Years Experience
Karnataka Institute Of Medical Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Hennepin County Medical Center
Dr. Ansuya S Kumar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDiagnostic Partners Of N Texas, 1600 Coit Rd Ste 101, Plano, TX
Dr. Ansuya S Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.