Dr. Ansuya S Kumar Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Ansuya S Kumar?

Disappointed

I had been visiting Dr. Kumar for many years, but recently was very disappointed in her seeming lack of interest in diagnosing me correctly. I went back a second time and the same medicine that was given to me and did not work before was prescribed again.I felt very rushed when she was in the room with me and was not satisfied with the diagnosis after a 2nd doctor's visit. Will be finding a new doctor for next visit.

Like the Dr. Dislike the practice

I hate the follow-up and not being able to speak to anyone when i call. If you want a relationship with autodialer and voicemail then this is the place for you. Only people that you can get reliably is scheduling so they can get more appointments and make more money!

The Best MD I have had (and I'm 55)

I began seeing Dr. Kumar about 8 years ago for my General Practitioner and I have always felt comfortable with her bedside manner, communications, listening skills and most importantly, her ability accurately diagnose and treat me. I do not say this lightly; I trust her with my life.

The waiting tine sucks!

Inova Family Physicians is the worst family physicians and Dr.Kumar's staff just sucks. The staff is arrogant, ignorant and they keep you waiting forever and ever and ever, very bad at keeping track of records, does not submit prescription on time.

Dr. Ansuya S Kumar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Plano, TX.