Dr. Anthony Addesa Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Addesa?

Liar

Posted on September 19th, 2017

This man is a compulsive liar. He claims that he trained at UPenn and Harvard. He did not. A one year fellowship doesn't equate training at Harvard. He is charming but he is a wolf in sheep clothing

Office does not call back

Posted on July 24th, 2017

Dr is knowledgable but you can not get past the office. They take messages PROMISE to call back but 3 or more days later than MAY call you back. Sad that customer care is not important to them.

Posted on April 13th, 2015

So impressed with his presentation, compassion and staff.. Having been diagnosed with such a disease, Dr. Addesa. Was informative and compassionate. He & his staff put me at ease.

Patient

Posted on October 4th, 2014

Dr. Addesa is now the chief Radiation Oncologist at the Jupiter Medical Center's Ella Milbank Foshay Cancer Center. I had 33 radiation treatments for soft palate cancer ending two weeks ago. Dr. Addesa has had extensive head and neck cancer experience with training at Dana Farber, Beth Israel, etc, while attending Harvard Medical as well as UVA. His expertise is tops. He was patient with me and always courteous and friendly. He answered all my concerns. Most of all, he was encouraging giving me confidence. I could not have had better treatment anywhere or by anyone else.

breast cancer survivor

Posted on June 1st, 2013

I recently was treated for breast cancer at this center. Though I spent little time with the actual Dr. I was impressed by the caring and support that I received from his nurse. One in particular was kind, caring and treated me with the upmost compassion which helped me through a very hard time. I had a special kind of radiation treatment in which I received treatment 5 days two times per day. The nurse Lisa helped me tremendously and was always there to provide a smile and uplifting word. Dr. Addesa and Lisa removed my special device there at the office and he was professional and did not hurt me. She was there to hold my hand and ease my fears. Thank goodness for people in their field.

Posted on October 23rd, 2017