Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Adili MD
Dr. Anthony Adili, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Rochester, MN. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Adili has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Anthony Adili has the following 4 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
21 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anthony Adili Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anthony Adili's office for more information.
200 1st St SW Rochester, MN : (507) 284-2511
Locations & Directions200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN
Dr. Anthony Adili is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rochester, MN.