Dr. Anthony Aizer Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Aizer?

Go elsewhere

Posted on May 1st, 2017

3 month wait for 1st appointment, 2 hour wait past appointment time to meet with a bored/indifferent doctor who ordered testing which he never followed up on to get the results or relay the results to me the patient.

Posted on November 28th, 2016

After a long wait, I had a long detailed discussion with the doctor and his nurse. He immediately wants to treat my afib withablation and that is exactly what i wanted to hear. Worth the wait. It's a world reknowned hospital. I can wait for the best.

Good Doctor

Posted on February 24th, 2014

well this guy is really good, because of that you may have to wait for an appointment cuz he has many patients, or search all his locations to see if ylthe waiting time is better at a different location. the only bad thing is both of the Secretary's at the nyu location, the have no courtesy at all, they even say good morning, when you come in they just ask you "what's your last name". than I said good mornings twice before my last name but she didn't. when they call you is the same thing. but dont missed the point the Doctor is really good and very courteous guy.

Incredible physician

Posted on December 17th, 2011

I come from LOs ANgeles for treatment with Dr. AAizer for my ventricular arrhythmia...Although I could go to UCLA, USC or Cedar Sinai, I fly back to N ...

Save Yourself the Headache

Posted on September 21st, 2009

First I had to wait one month for an appointment only to have it cancelled and rescheduled one month later. So two months in total just to get in the door. When I arrive the office did not have my paperwork even thought they twice promised to call my other doctor to send it over when I made my appointment. The worst part was the wait. I waited 1 hour and 45 minutes past my scheduled appointment time to see the doctor. Horrible wait and horrible service. I've never had a doctor care so little about his patients. Save your time and money and go somewhere else!

Posted on January 12th, 2017