Dr. Anthony J Alastra Is this you?

13 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Alastra?

Surgery Excellent; Post-Op Care Non-Existent

I found Dr. Alastra himself to be an excellent surgeon and diagnostician, and to have an excellent bedside manor. However, after my surgery, every time I had need to get in touch with his office, I found them to be unprofessional, irresponsible and generally wanting. They did not return my phone calls in a timely fashion, the PA in charge of my case left to get a jump start on the weekend despite having made an appointment with me earlier in the day to have my husband bring medical records for her review, I felt that I was spoken to and treated in less than a respectful manner; in short, if I had it to do over again, I might think twice ... while you do want an excellent surgeon, you also want to be able to receive adequate post-operative care.

Dr. Anthony J Alastra is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.