Dr. Anthony M Alberico Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Anthony M Alberico?

Simply the best!

While he was in Fort Lauderdale, over a period of several years, he preformed a total of 5 spinal surgeries on me. They were all successful and relieved my pain immediately. I wish he had not moved away. I may need more surgery and am terrified of having another surgeon do it.

1997 Operation Saved my Life

unbelievable pain in my left leg, living on percoset and vodka, contemplating suicide, had to crawl from my bed to my bathroom, sat on the floor of the shower to bathe, had completely given up. MRI showed bulging disk on right side at L3-4. BP 160 over ? in a 47 yo man. My life, my job, my marriage were over. Dr Alberico took a chance on me....that I wasn't a druggie looking for a high and a free ride. Bulging disc on right side....pain on left side ?????? .....5 hour operation....pieces of old damaged disc from a previous operation (1985) were irritating the left sciatica. MRIs never showed it. He removed them in a 5 hr operation....a regular hernia operation takes less than an hour. Honest to God...I could have walked home the day after the operation. He gave me my life back....Dr Alberico....20 years too late I thank you from the bottom of my heart for giving me my life back....there, one more item from my bucket list taken care of " Thank the people who have changed your life in a very positive manner" JerryUrt@aol.com

Knowledgeable but arrogant

This doctor seems to know exactly what he is talking about and seemed very thorough.He was incredibly rude in that he did not listen to me when I was talking, was sarcastic and condescending in his communication and once even talked over me. Although I am grateful to have his input, I will not choose him for my complicated surgery because I feel that he would not be sensitive and understanding if I needed him to be regarding my treatment. It is a shame because he may otherwise get my business.

Don't let this man operate get second opinion

I had surgery for my neck. They couldn't get it to quit bleeding 91/2 waiting time for my wife who was alone. They put me in a dirty room. And I still have problems with swallowing, my neck still hurts .

I feel that Dr. Alberico treated me as a case and not a person. Often I was rushed through my appointment with him after waiting 1-2 hours just to see him. After surgery there was little compassion. The nurses were great in his office.

Unetical Neuro Surgeon

I was his patient before he left Florida to accept a teaching employment in WV. He left me with no Dr. to follow up and not even a note. Moreover, the neuro-stimulator that he implant in me stop to function.Yesterday, meaning 8 years later, with the help of a Dr. we found out that the implant was not even connected. He is a great bad DR. caring for money only and I am not finish with him for he has done to me. I have 8 years of pain and medications because of his lack of caring and follow up. Again for the love of money. He has ruin a big big part of my life.

Cannot say how thankful I am that Dr Alberico was my surgeon. I could not rate any Dr higher than I rate him.

operated on me in 1993 in ft lauderdale, fl. he's the best, took the pain away and made my life worth living.

MIRACLE WORKER

WHEN SEVERAL OTHER DOCTORS TOLD ME THERE WAS NOTHING THEY COULD DO FOR ME OR THAT MY PROBLEMS WERE ALL IN MY MIND YOU NEVER QUIT UNTIL YOU HAD WORKED MIRACLES FOR ME. IT HAS BEEN 7 MONTHS SINCE MY SURGERY NOW AND I FEEL LIKE A NEW PERSON THANKS TO YOU.

Perhaps the most caring and professional neurosurgeon i have had the pleasure to deal with.

I personally love this doctor

Best Back and neck surgeon in the country!!

He did my neck , then 3 months later I needed major back surgery. I live in Florida, where he was, but if I need any further surgery, I will fly to him where ever he is.........he is that good!

Dr. Anthony M Alberico is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Huntington, WV.