- Saint Peters University Hospital
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital
- Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Altobelli MD
Dr. Anthony Altobelli has 3 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Anthony Altobelli has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony Altobelli has the following 13 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
23 Years Experience
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Anthony Altobelli Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony Altobelli
Dr. Altobelli graduated from the Georgetown University School of Medicine in 1997. He works in East Brunswick, NJ and 2 other locations and specializes in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Altobelli is affiliated with Saint Peters University Hospital, Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital and Capital Health Medical Center- Hopewell.