- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony S Anderson has the following 1 specialty
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance imaging (MRI), ultrasound, and nuclear medicine.
Radiologists are experts in these different types of tests and can advise a primary care doctor on which test is most appropriate in a specific case. These doctors also assist primary care doctors in analyzing the images produced by these tests in order to determine next steps necessary for treatment.
Dr. Anthony S Anderson has the following 6 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Patient Care
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Showing 5 of 9
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony S Anderson - Posted on April 27th, 2016
I have been going to Dr. Anderson since Dr. Rowe passed away several years ago. Dr. Anderson is a phenomenal doctor. He not only is brilliant, but he listens, has a great personality, and cares! How often do you find that now a days?? Hardly ever! I recently received a letter that Dr. Anderson is leaving the practice and it appears to do other things, otherwise I would drive a long way to keep him as my doctor if I could! Dr. Anderson will be missed so much by me and so many others, I am sure! I wish him the best of luck in his new endeavors but at the same time am very sad that I am losing such a great doctor! Take care Dr. Anderson, Diane B. (Oh and if I can get Prime Rib to you before you leave....its happening)!! :)
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony S Anderson - Posted on April 10th, 2016
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony S Anderson - Posted on December 22nd, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony S Anderson - Posted on March 29th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony S Anderson - Posted on March 10th, 2015
Dr. Anthony Shane Anderson filled the position left by Dr. Rowe and has really lived up to more than our expectations even if a patient is unable to make an appointment. His knowledge far exceeds some of the other doctors in his field and his bedside manner is quite unique. He listens to his patients to get a feel of what they are going through to help make a diagnosis where as other doctors tend to ignore the patients comments.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
15 Years Experience
Medical University Of South Carolina College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Anthony S Anderson Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Carelink - Carolinas HealthCare System Tier 2
- First Health PPO
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Anthony S Anderson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.