The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Anthony Antonacci
Dr. Anthony Antonacci, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in New York, NY. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Antonacci is affiliated with Northwell Health Physician Partners Advanced Heart Physicians and Surgeons Network, New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia and St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Antonacci has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Anthony Antonacci has the following 3 expertise
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Dr. Anthony Antonacci is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Dr. Antonacci is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northwell Health Physician Partners Advanced Heart Physicians and Surgeons Network
New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital/St. Luke's Hospital Division
New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center
Beth Israel Medical Center
Lenox Hill Hospital
St. Luke`s Roosevelt Medical Center
Hospital For Special Surgery
Christ Hospital, Jersey City
Beth Israel Medical Center - Herbert & Neil Singer Division
NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
St Lukes Roosevelt Hospital CenterRoosevelt Hospital Division
40 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1977
Dr. Anthony Antonacci accepts the following insurance providers.
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Antonacci, MD - General Surgery in New York, NY, in this video.
Dr. Anthony Antonacci is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.