Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony J Armstrong
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Toledo, OH. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Armstrong is affiliated with Flower Hospital and St Lukes Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong has the following 11 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Pelvic Exam
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
The best Ob-Gyn ever!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Armstrong - Posted on April 8th, 2013
Dr. Armstrong has been my ob-gyn for over 23 years. He is a thorough professional, and his bedside manner is unequaled by other physicians, in my experience. He is extremely knowledgeable, and he has always shown the utmost concern for his patients. His dedication is obvious, and I cannot recommend him highly enough. I will never go to any other physician for my ob-gyn needs.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Armstrong - Posted on May 9th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Armstrong - Posted on June 15th, 2010
Dr. Anthony J. Armstrong is a highly skilled and efficient physician. He is very educlated and has alot of experience. His staff is very helpful. Our family will continue to wish him the best in his promising career. Our family will continue to keep him, his staff, and family in our prayers.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Anthony J Armstrong - Posted on March 10th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2013, 2016, 2014, 2011, 2015, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011, 2012, 2015, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Armstrong is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
Wright State University Boonshoft School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1985
Atlanta Va Medical Center
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
FrontPath Health Coalition
- FrontPath Health Coalition
- HAP Preferred PPO
- HealthSpan Access PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Medical Mutual of Ohio
- MMOH SuperMed POS Select
- MMOH SuperMed PPO Plus
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Paramount HMO Ohio
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
Locations & DirectionsMERCY SYLVANIA PHYSICIANS & MIDWIVES, 4126 N Holland Sylvania Rd # 22, Toledo, OH
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony J Armstrong, MD - Obstetrics and Gynecology in Toledo, OH, in this video.
Dr. Anthony J Armstrong is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Toledo, OH.