- Bellevue Hospital Center
- New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Featured Providers Near You
- NewYork-PresbyterianXing Lian Chen, Nurse Practitioner (NP)Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- NewYork-PresbyterianBenjamin G Gozun, Medical Doctor (MD)Family MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Jeffrey Stein, MDFamily Medicine, Primary Care, Internal MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. M.T. Shahab, MDFamily Medicine, Internal Medicine, Pain Medicine, General OrthopedicsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Easy scheduling
- On-time appointments
- Takes time to answer questions
Dr. Anthony M Aurigemma has 2 locations
Dr. Anthony M Aurigemma has the following specialty
Dr. Anthony M Aurigemma has the following 8 areas of expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018, 2017, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018, 2017, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
47 Years Experience
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Anthony M Aurigemma Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony M Aurigemma
Dr. Aurigemma graduated from the Universita Degli Studi Di Roma La Sapienza Facolta Di Farmacia E Medicina in 1975. He works in New York, NY and 1 other location and specializes in Family Medicine. Dr. Aurigemma is affiliated with New York Eye & Ear Infirmary Of Mount Sinai, Bellevue Hospital Center and NYU Langone Medical Center.