Get the facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa
Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Buffalo, NY. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa has the following 12 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Spinal Disorders
- Wounds and Injuries
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Brain Tumor
Showing 1 of 1
- University Of Santo Tomas
Erie County Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa
Dr. Avellanosa is also Board Certified in Pain Management.
Locations & DirectionsANTHONY M AVELLANOSA MD, 350 Alberta Dr Ste 209, Buffalo, NY
Dr. Anthony M Avellanosa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Buffalo, NY.