- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Azakie MD
Dr. Anthony Azakie, MD is a doctor primarily located in Indianapolis, IN, with other offices in Minneapolis, MN and Minneapolis, MN( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Thoracic Surgery.
Dr. Anthony Azakie has 4 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Anthony Azakie has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony Azakie has the following 14 expertise
- Diabetes Complications
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Vascular Malformations
- Arteriosclerosis (Arterial Disease)
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Ventricular Septal Defects
- Arterial Occlusive Diseases
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cardiac Surgical Procedures
- Vascular Surgical Procedures
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Coronary Vessel Anomalies
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors (1)
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Dr. Anthony Azakie Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony Azakie
Dr. Anthony Azakie is surgical director of the UCSF Pediatric Heart Center and chief of Pediatric Cardiothoracic Surgery. He specializes in neonatal and pediatric heart surgery and treats a variety of congenital heart defects in collaboration with the echocardiography service, catheterization lab, electrophysiology program and pediatric cardiac intensive care unit. Azakie also is surgical director for the Adult Congential Heart Program where he focuses on surgery for adults with treated and untreated congenital heart defects. Azakie is an associate professor in residence in Cardiothoracic Surgery. His research focuses on finding advances in pediatric heart surgery. Azakie completed a medical degree at McGill University School of Medicine in Montreal, a residency in surgery at UCSF and residencies in cardiovascular surgery and pediatric cardiac surgery at the University of Toronto Hospital. He completed a fellowship at University of Toronto Hospital for Sick Children in Congenital Heart Surgery.