Dr. Anthony Battista Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Battista?

Bad Doctor

Posted on October 21st, 2014

I took my young innocent son to see this new pediatrician and he did NOT have good bed side manner and he was rough with him. When it came to the part where he was to examine his privates my son felt uncomfortable and the doctor grabbed my son and roughly pulled down his pants! Then tells me that he failed the physical and that my son needs help! This idiot doctor needs help, how do you treat a young child with rough hands when it comes to something an uncomfortable situation like that. My son and I were very upset and would definitely tell everyone Don't Take Your Child to Him if you care about your kid!!!!

Dirty Doctot

Posted on March 5th, 2012

For a prdiatrician this doctor has poor hygeine. Looked liked he just woke up. Horrible breath and an ordor was horrendous. I do not reccomend anyone to use him.

Great Doctor/Practice

Posted on June 18th, 2008

I saw this group as a child and now I bring my children there. They are wonderful!

Posted on November 15th, 2016