Dr. Anthony Bellomo Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Bellomo?

Works hard to get treatment approved

Posted on January 7th, 2017

Dr. Bellomo has been helping me for years despite work comp constantly denying treatments and working against by future. Dr. Bellomo continues to do a great job on my treatment plans. Appointments are easy to change. Parking validated. Highly recommend Dr. Bellomo.

Dr. Bellomo Review.

Posted on December 15th, 2016

I was sent to Dr. Bellomo due to the VA backlog, and have had multiple procedures done by him. Very professional sums it up. Not only did I receive top notch medical care, but Dr. Bellomo and all of his staff went way out of their way in dealing with the VA complexity. Really appreciate all of these guys, and highly recommend.

Posted on August 6th, 2015

Dr. Bellomo and his staff are very understanding and compassionate about their patients and their care. After searching at great length for a doctor who could provide quality patient care, I finally found Dr. Bellomo who, even while having difficulties with my workman's comp, still provided me with outstanding care and consideration. I would wholeheartedly recommend Dr. Bellomo

Posted on May 9th, 2015

Excelent doctor and staff

Posted on April 5th, 2015

He helped me reclaim my life, and stopped the pain.

Posted on April 27th, 2013

Good listener. No question, comment, or concern is too small for Dr. Bellomo to address. He's very through. He's very professional. He showed genuine concern for the discomfort i was in and didn't waist my time with tests, shots, or other procedures i didn't need. He also called me to check how i was doing. He is the only Dr. who found the solution i needed.

Patient

Posted on January 25th, 2013

Dr. Bellomo is an excellent specialist and very knowledgeable in his field in many ways. He makes me feel very confortable, he never rushes me, and always makes me feel like he really cares. He's always suggesting and trying new things to help me manage my pain. I have and would continue to recommend him to anyone. His staff is so very friendly and always willing to go out of thier way if needed to accomidate me for appointments,tests and surgery times. They're all very special people. My injuries include my back, both knees, and both hips and and when I know that I'm depending on Dr. Bellomo, and his staff to care for me, I couldn't be more satisfied.

Posted on April 3rd, 2012

Dr. Bellomo is a very caring & patient doctor - you do not feel rushed and you can take your time asking any questions you may have. He is a good listener and you leave knowing he cares about your pain and is trying to help you in every way he can. His staff is also very good. I would highly recommend Dr. Bellomo.

Posted on January 17th, 2012

Dr. Bellomo has a great staff that is kind and respectful. Dr. Bellomo himself is also an amazing man that really does care about the well being of his patients. He has been very kind and has not shied away from doing all of the necessary treatments to help with my injury. Overall i say he is Great!

Dr. Bellomo see the whole picture & really listens!

Posted on November 22nd, 2011

I began seeing Dr. Bellomo about a year ago, after being in a car accident a year before that and having ongoing chronic pain in my back/neck, bulging discs, a concussion that won't quit and major whiplash, all as a result of the accident. THANKS to Dr. Bellomo, my back is better today than it has been since the accident!! Dr. Bellomo has kept me surgery and drug-free throughout the treatment and recovery process! He sent me to excellent Chiropractors and Massage Therapists. I am now lifting lightly again, driving w/out much trouble, sleeping better and have more energies overall since seeing Dr. Bellomo. Also, having multiple accident-related issues, I am SO grateful Dr. Bellomo is a great listener, sees the big picture and has become my PCP for the ongoing multiple accident-related injuries. I wish he could be our family's regular PCP, but am eternally grateful to have him as my acting PCP throughout this overwhelming and ongoing ordeal. I can't say enough good about Dr. Bellomo and his Staff! OUTSTANDING!!

One word descripton of Dr. Bellomo: EXCEPTIONAL

Posted on May 6th, 2011

I was reading the other comments and I must concur with each of them thus far: NOTABLY caring, UNDENIABLY trustworthy, GENUINELY concerned, EXTREMELY attentive, DEFINITELY a "cut-above-the-rest"...I recently concluded my last visit with Dr. Bellomo. However, if Dr. Bellomo could be a "One Stop Physician for Providing Your Every Medical Need", he would definitely the Dr for my entire family now and generationally. He is just that EXCEPTIONAL!

Dr. Bellomo Saved My Life!

Posted on July 1st, 2010

Dr. Bellomo was my 2nd opinion surgeon and literally saved my life! I had a Plasma Disc Decompression in my lumbar in Sept 09. I felt fine until Feb/March of 09 and started having some painful spasms and pain in my lower back and shockwave type pains around my right hip and right leg. My original surgeon who I had to visit from Sacramento to Freemont passed me off to his PA and then was barely listened to and told my symptoms didn't makea sense. After 2 attempts to identify the increasingly painful problems, I obtained a referral for Dr. Bellomo who after listening and thoroughly investigating my concerns to include ordering bloodwork and an MRI, found that I had an infection in my spine at the same location of the previous surgery. He immediately referred me to a practicing Spine Surgeon who admitted me and performed a Biopsy confirming the infetion. After several months of recovery, I just ditched the cane and started physical therapy. After further understanding my condition, its clear that if Dr. Bellomo had not taken the time and care to do what my original surgeon should have, I may have become paralyzed or even died from the infection which is known to become fatal if not treated timely. Dr. Bellomo didn't know me from anyone and certainly didn't have to take me in on such short notice. Asside from that, he is a compassionate doctor that clearly cares about his patients regardless of the situation and I would not recommend any other Orthopedic Surgeon. Dr. Bellomo is the BEST THERE IS and did I mention I was uninsured and had to see him on a lein basis? He simply cares about the patient first! Thank You Dr. Bellomo... *Note* Dr. Bellomo even called my original surgeon to inform him I had an infection and offered him to step in and complete my care. To this day (several months later) he has yet to call Dr. Bellomo back? AMAZING the stark difference in doctors when it relates to their motives in practicing medicine...