Dr. Anthony A Bentley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony A Bentley?

Wonderful Doctor

I took my daughter in because she was having problems with her ears. She was terrified after having a bad experience with another doctor about her ears. Dr. Bentley was so patient with her. He explained everything to her and she was so happy at the end of the appointment. He explained everything clearly to me so I understood everything. I did not feel rushed, he stayed and answered all of my questions. Great doctor!

Thyroidectomy

I highly recommend Dr Bentley. I was hesitant to have a complete thyroidectomy due to having cancer. Dr Bentley spent a lot of time answering our questions. I felt like I had a good understanding of what he was going to do and what I should expect after surgery. When my pathology reports arrived the day before my next appt with him he had his nurse call me to tell the results. I really appreciated this. He is a gentle, patient, kind and thorough doctor. I hope if you ever need this type of doctor that you would be fortunate enough to have Dr Bentley as as your doctor.

Very good experience.

Worth the wait

Dr. Bentley was worth the wait. I came in with my wife for what I thought was going to be routine ...antibiotic for sore throat would be it. He was down to earth asked me questions that I could understand. I went there for a sore throat , but twas asked questions about my heart. Come to find out I was in the middle of a fibulation of my heart . He was very calm the entire time he and his staff stayed with me until cardiology team came. I feel grateful for being alive and to think that an ENT doc diagnosed a heart condition. He even came by to visiit me in the hospital.

Dr. Anthony A Bentley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Springfield, MO.