- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony J Berni has 3 locations
9323 Phoenix Village Pkwy
O Fallon , MO 63368
Dr. Anthony J Berni has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Anthony J Berni has the following 17 expertise
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Wrist Injury
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2016, 2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Top 10 Doctor - Metro Area (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Graduated in 1993
Dr. Anthony J Berni Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Anthony J Berni
Dr. Berni is a board certified orthopaedic surgeon who has been with St. Charles Orthopaedic Surgery Associates, Inc., since 1996. He received his medical degree from the University of Missouri-Columbia School of Medicine. He completed a general surgery internship and orthopaedic surgery residency at St. Louis University.