Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Anthony K Bilotti has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Anthony K Bilotti has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Anthony K Bilotti has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Anthony K Bilotti is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 6
I have severe iron deficient anemia and stomach disorder. The anemia is causing severe migraine headaches and vomiting and I am dehydrated. (I have a scheduled iron infusion in 5 days) This has also caused a flair up with my stomach condition. The Dr. came in spoke with me briefly and gave me the "I know you" speech. From that point on I never saw the doctor again. Was given 1 bag of fluid which left me still dehydrated (which contributes to the headache) nausea and pain meds. The nurse came in and said the doc said you could go...how do you feel? I told her I felt the same as when I walk in. She left briefly came back and while SLAMMING something into my IV she explained that the Dr. said to give me the additional does of pain meds and then I needed to call my ride and go home. I am still throwing up and have urinated about 50cc in the 24 hours since the visit. I will not go to that ER again!
32 Years Experience
Oregon Health & Science University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Christiana Care Health Srvcs
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony K Bilotti is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.