Dr. Anthony K Bilotti Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

1.8

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Anthony K Bilotti?

Worst ER Doc EVER!!!

I have severe iron deficient anemia and stomach disorder. The anemia is causing severe migraine headaches and vomiting and I am dehydrated. (I have a scheduled iron infusion in 5 days) This has also caused a flair up with my stomach condition. The Dr. came in spoke with me briefly and gave me the "I know you" speech. From that point on I never saw the doctor again. Was given 1 bag of fluid which left me still dehydrated (which contributes to the headache) nausea and pain meds. The nurse came in and said the doc said you could go...how do you feel? I told her I felt the same as when I walk in. She left briefly came back and while SLAMMING something into my IV she explained that the Dr. said to give me the additional does of pain meds and then I needed to call my ride and go home. I am still throwing up and have urinated about 50cc in the 24 hours since the visit. I will not go to that ER again!