Dr. Anthony S Borcich Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Anthony S Borcich?

No clue

He had no clue, as i would tell him about the growing issues all related to Rx he gave me he simply looked at me and said ok lets make a appointment for next wee. all i wanted was a full day. he solved nothing and made things so bad it taken two weeks to go clean on the drugs he gave me without care!

a very special specialist

When you have a medical problem requiring more than a GP’s services, you probably need a specialist. If this happens when you are travelling, you might expect to wait quite a while for an appointment – time you rarely have when you are on a trip. That makes the services provided by New York’s Dr. Anthony Borcich, a gastroenterologist, especially exceptional. He will fit in an appointment to see you almost immediately. He will make sure any subsequent tests will be done equally promptly. And throughout, he will treat you in a caring, supportive, knowledgeable and professional manner. So if you are going to get sick while you are travelling away from home, try to make it a stomach or related problem in New York!

Doctor went MIA

The first time I saw Dr. Borcich I was impressed with him. He spent a lot of time with me and genuinely seemed to care about my health. He prescribed a new medication to help with the problem I was experiencing and had me schedule a colonoscopy to be cautious. Shortly after I started the new medication, I called him about some problems I was experiencing with it. He has since completely disappeared!!! Over the past 5 weeks I have left about 5 messages for him with his office staff. NO RESPONSE AT ALL. I now feel that Dr. Borcich couldn't care less about my well being. In my opinion, it is irresponsible and unforgivable to put a patient on a new medication and then disappear. I have cancelled my procedure, since any trust I had in him is now gone. Sadly he will go on a list of doctors who seem to be in it for the money.

I have been seeing Dr. Borcich for two years. He saw me through a difficult treatment that lasted a year but with great success. He is definitely one of the best doctors I have ever seen and believe me I have seen hundreds in my life. He is very smart, extremely knowledgeable, caring, and I might add a great psychologist in the way he dealt with me throughout the difficult treatment. I cannot imagine a better doctor all around and only wish I had known about him much earlier..

Superb Physician -- The Very Best in his Specialties

I have been a patient of Dr. Borcich during the course of a long and difficult treatment resulting in a highly successful outcome. Because this necess ...

what a terrible experience

The dr and his office didn't return my phone calls over a 4 week period. 5 calls and a fax and no response. Never sent my file to the referring physician. Overall, I rate this Dr and his office as poor. I would never go back nor would I suggest you do. Dr's need to be responsive and follow protocol and this Dr doesn't.