Dr. Anthony Brentlinger Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Brentlinger?

GREAT SURGEON

Posted on November 22nd, 2017

Dr. Brentlinger and his staff are the best in the business. Dr. Brentlinger listens and is very concerned about your well being. I just recently had surgery (1 week ago), it was the easiest surgery I have ever had. The staff at BOSHA were amazing as well. Thanks again to Dr. Brentlinger and his staff for a wonderful experience. Keep up the great work!

Fantastic service

Posted on October 17th, 2017

The service I received at Arlington Orthopedic including the surgery under the care of Dr. Brentlinger at Baylor Ortho and spine in Arlington was excellent. The professionalism, kindness, courtesy and service from Dr. Brentlinger and his whole team was greatly appreciated and I can't thank them enough for fixing my broken wrist. I had thought I'd be out of action for ages, but I'm here, less than 2 months later, with a plate & 7 screws in my wrist and the majority of motion back - I truly appreciate it.

Excellent Surgeon

Posted on July 30th, 2017

I fell and broke my wrist. Dr. Brentlinger gave exceptional care. He took time to explain the injury and the surgery. His office nurse and staff were very caring and compassionate as was Dr B. I would highly recommend him.

Dr. Brentlinger Sucks

Posted on March 29th, 2015

They terminated me for a reason such as I can't keep up with my appointment because i was working. and They won't forgive me for not showing up. Their attitudes on phone are really awful. After several years, my wrist hurt, asked to go back, they refused to get me back in. SAD!! They won't forgive me. Stupid Staffs!

Posted on September 20th, 2017