Dr. Anthony J Brothers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony J Brothers?

Caring Doc

Very competent & compassionate physician

Bad surgery

Rude, non caring, and Shoddy

ANY Dr. who would look one of his patients that he had performed surgery on right in the eye and say, (exact words!), "I don't care, I'm done with this train, stop wasting my time." This after he replaced the same shoulder, TWICE in 3 months !!! THEN refused to do ANYTHING except remove the implant and leave nothing there, THEN, write me up as being "non-compliant" when he said he put an oversized implant in saying it would not rotate, (lasted all of 3 days !)and now because of the way he wrote me up no doctor within the Florida panhandle will even see me much less repair his lousy work. I HIGHLY recommend that you find ANYONE besides Dr. Anthony Brothers if you need an orthopedic specialist. His rudeness and non caring attitude put him in the class of people who I would not let pet my dog much less perform ANY type of medical procedure on me.

Dr Brothers is an excellent Orthopedic surgeon and he cares. His office staff is very professional and go over and beyond for the patients.

Over All

I would like to saw from making the appointment to seeing the doctor I could not have asked for better service. As for Dr. Brothers, I had seen him about 9 years ago and was so happy to hear that he was in practice here in my area. He is the easiest doctor to talk too and listens to you not at you. The office help was excellent.

Very awesome

Dr Brothers and his staff are all very awesome I couldn't ask for a better doctor and staff

Dr Brothers, a caring and personable doctor,was very thorough in his review and diagnosis of my problem. I would recommend him to anyone.

My first time to visit Dr Brothers was a great experience. The office and consulting rooms extremely clean, the office staff very courteous and helpful. Dr Brothers took time to explain a lot to me and put me at ease. A very personable Doctor. Great rapport wit his patients. The entire visit was excellent.

Great orthopedic surgeon and exceptional physician in all ways! Also, extraordinary staff. Highly recommend!

My visit was brief , but it was just preliminary. But satisfied .

Able to get in the next day. =as registration and Dr Brothers explain everything in detail. Totally satisfied.

Everything about my visit was outstanding I only wish more offices that I have to go to would be so great

Dr. Anthony J Brothers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.