Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Deluca
Dr. Anthony Deluca, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sea Girt, NJ, with other offices in Howell, NJ and Howell, NJ (and 2 other locations). He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Deluca is affiliated with Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Centrastate Medical Center and Ocean Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Deluca has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Showing 5 of 28
I find him to be very caring and helpful,he listen to what you have to say. I feel his staff is basically very nice, and considerate, There really only one person in there that I feels needs a bit of an attitude adjustment, I feel she brings too many of her personal problems to the ofc. Oh yes her name is Debbie. Otherwise everyone, is always so helpful especially Nancy & Autumn, & the Nurses are great.
Dr. Deluca is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Jersey Shore University Medical Center
Centrastate Medical Center
Ocean Medical Center
CentraState Health System
Jersey Shore University
Central State Medical Center NJ
25 Years Experience
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Anthony Deluca accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Anthony Deluca in this video.
Dr. Anthony Deluca is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sea Girt, NJ.