Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony C Lin
Dr. Anthony C Lin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longwood, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lin is affiliated with Orlando Regional South Seminole Hospital. Dr. Lin has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony C Lin has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Abdominal Pain
Showing 5 of 28
Needed to find GI Dr closer to home. Called to make appt, office staff told me that they couldn't accept me as a patient because I was a patient in 2008, and due to insurance I had to go to another physician. It is their office policy not to accept patients that had to go to other Dr's for GI services. WTH? What kind of policy is that, it has been almost 10 years and I had to go to someone else because of my wife's insurance. Well thank you for making my decision easier, I will not make any recommendations for you a GI Dr.
I've been a patient of Dr. Lin for probably 10 years. Excellent Dr. and staff for GI issues and preventative care.
I had been pretty sick for 3 weeks. I had lost 15 pounds and Dr. Lin saw me as a new patient on short notice. Thanks to him and a very kind and hard working staff I was able to get help that day and started feeling better the next. He even called my home after hours to talk to me to make sure I got the prescriptions I needed.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2013, 2016, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2013, 2016, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Lin is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
New York University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Anthony C Lin accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGastroenterology Specialists, 515 W State Road 434 Ste 110A, Longwood, FL
Dr. Anthony C Lin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longwood, FL.