Dr. Anthony Lin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Anthony Lin?

No Appt

Posted on December 8th, 2017

Needed to find GI Dr closer to home. Called to make appt, office staff told me that they couldn't accept me as a patient because I was a patient in 2008, and due to insurance I had to go to another physician. It is their office policy not to accept patients that had to go to other Dr's for GI services. WTH? What kind of policy is that, it has been almost 10 years and I had to go to someone else because of my wife's insurance. Well thank you for making my decision easier, I will not make any recommendations for you a GI Dr.

Sourcing Analyst

Posted on November 6th, 2016

I've been a patient of Dr. Lin for probably 10 years. Excellent Dr. and staff for GI issues and preventative care.

Above and Beyond

Posted on December 4th, 2015

I had been pretty sick for 3 weeks. I had lost 15 pounds and Dr. Lin saw me as a new patient on short notice. Thanks to him and a very kind and hard working staff I was able to get help that day and started feeling better the next. He even called my home after hours to talk to me to make sure I got the prescriptions I needed.

Posted on December 17th, 2014

What's not to love about the man!! He takes great pride and care of all hispatients and his staff are as skilled and interested.

Excellent physician

Posted on November 4th, 2013

Dr. Lin's diagnostic skills are exceptional. He listens, takes his time with patients, and fully explains in understandable terms. His sense of humor helps with the inherent tense atmosphere in a practitioner's office.

Posted on January 31st, 2013

Simply the best. Very caring.

Great doctor!!

Posted on November 15th, 2012

I saw Dr. Lin for problems I'd been having for years. After seeing many doctors for the same issues and met with disregard or an uncaring attitude, Dr. Lin was like a breath of fresh air! He immediately struck me as knowledgeable, experienced and put me at ease with his pleasant demeanor. He has a sense of humor which totally caught me off guard but not one that was such to make you feel like it was not a serious conversation. We discussed these ongoing conditions and he was caring and sincerely listening. He did NOT make me feel like what I was saying was unimportant. The thing that makes him special is he followed through on everything. Followed up with test results timely, follow up suggestions and future care. Seriously, it's a shame there's not more like Dr. Lin. His office staff was welcoming and efficient. The environment overall was a relax feel and you could see the workers interaction with each other was pleasant. Nothing worse than going to a doctor's office and feel the tension in the air. None at Dr. Lin's office. If I need anything more, he's the only one I'd call.

all around great Doctor

Posted on March 22nd, 2012

good listener... caring... I felt at ease and he explained everything to me.

Great CARE

Posted on November 4th, 2009

Dr. Lin is an excellent doctor and very caring. Money is not the motivation but good old fashion care for patients. The staff is very kind and caring also

Posted on July 11th, 2017